• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338-300 ultra (edge)

E4aker

I am in a position where I need to generate some cash and regretfully have to put my newly built 338 edge for sale. Rifle is in perfect condition. Here are the specs:

Savage Single Shot Long action
30" stainless steel super match Pac-Nor 3 groove 1.055 Straight Cylinder
HS-Precision Stock, Bedded with Devcon Steel Putty
12 oz trigger
SSS Recoil Lug
Tactical style Bolt Handle
20 MOA Ferral steel 1 piece base

I built this rifle around 2 months ago. I have exactly 101 shots down the tube with every shot recorded in a log which is included with gun. I will guarentee gun will shoot .25" inch 3shot groups @ 100 yds very consistently with 92 Gr. H1000 CCI 250, 300 gr. sierra 3.961 COAL. I also have a load of 103 Gr. H1000 with 225 gr. accubonds that shoot very consistently in the high .3's to low .4's.

I will include 50 brass and dies......(REDUCED PRICE!!!)$1300

Thanks Earl (904)813-1562

Last edited:
Bill,

I tried to post some pics....but it says at the bottom of the screen that I maynot post attachments. What do I need to do? I'm alittle behind the times and this computer thing can give me fits. If someone can give me an email address I can send some pics for them to post for me....

Thanks Earl

Rock500,

Post the pic on a photo host site. Then click on the pic once posted. Somewhere on the page it will show the URL for the pic.

Highlight and copy the URL

Then in your LRH post select the postage stamp Icon w/the mountians on it. It will say insert image when the curser is over it. Click and a drop down will appear. Copy the Pic's URL into the drop down. That's it.

Here's the pics!

As per Rock500 request these are the pics he sent via e-mail!

338edge1.jpg

338groups.jpg

338groups2.jpg

Chuck

Reduced for last time to $1300 for rifle, brass and dies. This is an excellent buy for someone wanting a tackdriving long range rifle. Additional pictures available upon request. Just post your email address. Thanks Earl