Vvn570

AaronEdwardJames

Hi does anyone had any experience using n570 for 338 lapua, what's the powder like is it temp stable how did you find it's overall performance compared to other vv powders like 165 ,560,170

First question would be: Do you have any N570?
Second question: Are you willing to sell it? :D

N570 was a go-to powder for the guys running the 338Terminator (lapua improved +P), I use it in my 6.5 WSM.

I know we're talking apples & grapefruit but it's proved very stable in my WSM, I cannot speak to use in the Lapua. Will it work for you? Oh yeah. Will it show a significant gain? I have no idea.

t

Cheers mate I think it's going to be my next purchase, I don't have any but he in the uk it's not overly difficult to get due to European source in Finland , once I can get some I'll let you know how it performs , vihtavuori is the more available brand here and hodgdon isn't so much I guess it's the opposite for you in the states, I doubt I would be able to post it overseas for you mate

Cheers mate I think it's going to be my next purchase, I don't have any but he in the uk it's not overly difficult to get due to European source in Finland , once I can get some I'll let you know how it performs , vihtavuori is the more available brand here and hodgdon isn't so much I guess it's the opposite for you in the states, I doubt I would be able to post it overseas for you mate

No you would be able to send me any but, I guy can dream! That stuff is unobtanium over here, Hodgdon is finally back on the shelves (mostly). Let us know how it works for you, there's no such thing as too much information here.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts