Vortex Razor HD LH vs Razor LHT

Got mine out today, glass is very good for this price range, can't think of any hunting situation that it would hold me back at all. elevation turret is nice. The new tool less zero stop is really easy to use, enjoyed being behind it. Still not sure it will stay on the current rifle, but if it proves durable it will find a home here

Holycity, I am also very interested in your review!
I almost pulled the trigger on one of these today. Got a new 300wm in need of some glass. I have the Vortex PST's on two other rifles and wanted to up the anti a little on this one but keep it light weight!

Holycity, I am also very interested in your review!
I almost pulled the trigger on one of these today. Got a new 300wm in need of some glass. I have the Vortex PST's on two other rifles and wanted to up the anti a little on this one but keep it light weight!
I'm almost done. Been pulled away several times today while writing.
I've got a few pics, nothing earth shattering. Here are a couple of teasers

Attachments

• 203CE6FA-99B7-424A-A54F-C42DC888C9AE.jpeg
    203CE6FA-99B7-424A-A54F-C42DC888C9AE.jpeg
    809.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 440AE0B6-ED4C-45F8-BB7B-B3A1427FD797.jpeg
    440AE0B6-ED4C-45F8-BB7B-B3A1427FD797.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 289
I'm gonna miss the Razor HD LH......I have 3 of them and had planned to buy another when I found out they were discontinued. Vortex told me they just weren't selling!

I'm gonna miss the Razor HD LH......I have 3 of them and had planned to buy another when I found out they were discontinued. Vortex told me they just weren't selling!
Apparently the 1" tube and the turrets were a deal breaker for a lot of people. I'd say my 1" tubes swaros make me second guess that rationale. I will say that the elevation and turret in the new scopes are far more of what today's market is demanding, but with the good there is the bad.

Apparently the 1" tube and the turrets were a deal breaker for a lot of people. I'd say my 1" tubes swaros make me second guess that rationale. I will say that the elevation and turret in the new scopes are far more of what today's market is demanding, but with the good there is the bad.
Too many people have this belief that the larger tube increases light transmission and it's not true. Sure crappy 1" scopes have bad light transmission, so do crappy 30mm scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.