Vortex LHT vs Leupold VX5 good, bad, ugly?

I was the opposite. I compared my 3-15 Hd lht 3-15 with a Leupold vx6 3-18x44 and the I feel the vortex brought in more light across the power range and the floating reticle was easier to locate on the dark background.

No vortex but vx5 here went with the 4-20 amazing glass super clear dials up and down just fine clicks are pretty noticeable. Have shot the crap out of it and used it in the field pretty hard no problems

May not mean much to a lot of ppl but I do like the ability to go below zero by about a half mil on the vortex, on the VX5 the stop wont allow for that …. Small thing, but when you need it it's convenient

May not mean much to a lot of ppl but I do like the ability to go below zero by about a half mil on the vortex, on the VX5 the stop wont allow for that …. Small thing, but when you need it it's convenient
I set my vx5 up where you can go below zero. All you have to do is take the cap off and set your zero to a different point. It will lock up and zero then u hit the button and dial down. With the zl3 dials you get a ton of moa

For the razor LHT specifically
636672AD-E48A-4D86-BFBF-81AE9C8D992A.jpeg

Some models are made in the Phillipines.

A4BE66D7-E8C4-473F-8CAC-5EF393FB2989.jpeg

Thank you for posting that information. For those that didn't open it, the bulk like Diamondback are made in China, the next level are Philippines, the highest are Japan and one is made in the US. This is much like the discontinued Weavers. Good to know. I understand that all of Luepolds are US made.