Utah Spike vs Any Bull

Ouch yeah that would have made me sweat, glad you got in there though.

Yeah I mean there's so many cool units here but jeez if you've been waiting 13 years already I just hope you take a look at those high-yield units. Then you can make a more informed choice about which you want to do as you get closer to having a shot. Even as a resident I was leaning towards the longer odds for an open country LE hunt until I got into some of the dense timber units and saw how many elk were in there. Plus I got into archery and I think that's where my LE points are going to go. Like CKleeves said it's really not THAT bad on general tags. I told you what I think about the stats and CK basically said the same. Not that I want more competition here, but you know. I'd have gone general this year if I didn't already have a cow tag on a LE unit.

COngrats, we'll talk again I'm sure.

Good to know, I read on that after I said that and you're right. What made me think that was how specific they get about the length of the forks allowed and such. But if it's on a le unit they've all got the genes. Even though I did almost shoot one really dinky pencil thin spike, that kind of added to that idea.

If it was like colorado then that's pretty good reviews consider CO has something like 200000 more elk than we do! But I guess they're a lot more spread out too.
Super solid information. I appreciate this