Utah Any bull, any weapon Number of available tags?

Roughwater

My hunting friend and I both bought our Utah "Any Bull' permits this morning. I tried to purchase at maybe 8:10 Am this morning and was 667th in line it said at the website. Took about 15 minutes before I could actually start the purchase process.

My question is if anyone knows, how do I go about finding how many of those same permits are left? Last year I could go to the website and see how many were remaining but I tried to today and could not find where it would display that info? It's not critical, I was just curious how many were sold today?

I do not know the answer to your question, but I can tell you that in the 30 minutes between the time I bought my elk permit at 9 AM Utah time, and my Dad's permit at 9:30 Utah time, they had sold or transacted 932 times.

I do not know the answer to your question, but I can tell you that in the 30 minutes between the time I bought my elk permit at 9 AM Utah time, and my Dad's permit at 9:30 Utah time, they had sold or transacted 932 times.

Appreciate it Wildcat. I know there was a way I found out last year how many permits were left by signing into the Utah DNR website but If that info is available this year I'm not seeing it. Last year I waited till mid August and nearly missed getting a tag but someone online alerted me they were about to sell out I went ahead and bought mine and none too soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.