US Ammo Manufactures Being Bought

I fear this are on a path to much worse than it is now. Time will tell but I hope I'm wrong.
That's common sense speaking to you, not fear.
Me mindset instead of We mindset spells The End.
The lifespan of a democracy depends on how long it takes the ones at the top to place themselves before the Greater Good.

At work I'm seeing a lot of panic buying of 5.56 ammo. Shopping carts full of winchester 5.56 .
There should be no panic buying if you went through the Clinton era and then the Obama era, Brandon era. People should have learned their lesson.

Due to the supply we are sending to Israel. I think Ukraine are using AKs
Copper, BRASS LEAD, Primers, Powder. Will become scarce. AND Now that Foreign Companies have purchased most of our Ammo Companies we have to rely on what they will send us.

If you are not already supplied for at lease 5 years+. 10 preferably you may be looking for components. the next few years
We have 5 gallon buckets full of 5.56 brass and 7.62 along with.224 bullets and .308 even though we don't the .308.
Have the powder and primers for a battalion.
You should have food .water and fuel for a power supply.
"PREPPER WE ARE"

Len & Jill
USMC and PROUD AMERICANS

Last edited:
There should be no panic buying if you went through the Clinton era and then the Obama era, Brandon era. People should have learned their lesson.

Due to the supply we are sending to Israel. I think Ukraine are using AKs
Copper, BRASS LEAD, Primers, Powder. Will become scarce. AND Now that Foreign Companies have purchased most of our Ammo Companies we have to rely on what they will send us.

If you are not already supplied for at lease 5 years+. 10 preferably you may be looking for components. the next few years
We have 5 gallon buckets full of 5.56 brass and 7.62 along with.224 bullets and .308 even though we don't the .308.
Have the powder and primers for a battalion.
You should have food .water and fuel for a power supply.
"PREPPER WE ARE"

Len & Jill
USMC and PROUD AMERICANS
Also add a way to purify water for drinking