Bought Ammo... Flame away on me....

According to Hornady and their calculator......

BC = .697

Muzzle velocity of 2,910 fps

At 5,000 feet elevation with 30% humidity and 65 degrees......

2000 yards reveals......
1203 fps, 473 fpe, -1504.2 traj in

Yep, I am taking it to Cameo and shooting at the 2k steels.

I sure hope it's for hunting. That will be an expensive range round. At least you have a few rounds now.

No Sir... this is an ELR Plinker. Yeah I know.... .painful.

There's no brass anywhere for the 6.5 PRC.... I have dies that can't be used.

I now have 40 pieces of brass, so the second time they are fired, the average ammo cost will nearly be cut in half.

It is ridiculous that I can buy a box of 300 PRC for $75.... but a box of 6.5 PRC is $120.

I did not realize 6.5 PRC components were that scarce. Hopefully you will get many firings on that brass. I'm already worried about finding 280ai brass and the rifle will not be ready for 6-9 months.

I just gave away 40 pcs of Hornady 6.5 PRC brass, bought a box early on and necked it down to 25 cal, 6mm and up to 7mm just tinkering, found out I wasn't impressed with the capacity and gave up messin with it

local dude was weeping tears of joy over the solid gold brass, lol !
appears he was in the same sinking boat you were in, rifle was as good as a boat paddle with no ammo
He wanted to pay but I told him to pay it forward to the next kid needing something and just go shoot that thing

Found it and bought it.... 'cause I'm fed up, looking at the gun in the safe with no ammo.

Hornady 6.5 PRC 147 grain ELD MATCH

I know I deserved to be flamed.... so flame away....

I paid $6.25 a round.

No flames Here paid over 2.00 a round for a couple boxes of factory ammo , and I hand load , but was having trouble getting powder and primers and bullets , but finally fixed that, with help from the people on this site .
Hey a lot of guys won't say what they paid for stuff, heck with it, go shoot it.

Found it and bought it.... 'cause I'm fed up, looking at the gun in the safe with no ammo.

Hornady 6.5 PRC 147 grain ELD MATCH

I know I deserved to be flamed.... so flame away....

I paid $6.25 a round.

Man wish I would have known I just bought 14 boxes 📦 f that for $52 for a friend in Texas. Same deal he had it forever and couldn't find ammo.

Goodness fellas... if you stumble on some 6.5 PRC in the 147gr Match... and it is in the vicinity of $50-$60 a box... buy it and I will give you $75 a box and pay shipping.

My son and my brother are both in Texas and they are looking everywhere for me.