Bought Ammo... Flame away on me....

Sorry can't help you out with Loaded Ammo. We have plenty of 7.62 Brass & 5.56.
No .308 bullets and the .224 bullets--- well we traded most away to some members for PD & Chuck hunting in 2021, but if you are in a bind could send you some. Also Have 6mm, 6.5mm & 338 bullets that could spare to you if you are in a bind.
PM us if you are in need of something!
Len & Jill
Very kind. Thank you. When I can start reloading, I will hit you up for .264 and .308 bullets.

I'd just tighten my belt. Quit shooting unless in defense of life and property, at that cost per round fired.

That's worse than the cost of Chemo therapy!
You are correct, but when a guy has an itch.... you can't not scratch, even in public.

I bought 40 rounds, which should allow me to dial it in and maybe a few rounds to spit at the 1k steels. Hopefully in 30-60 days 6.5 PRC will loosen up.... or at least some brass.

I guess sometimes ya just loose patience and snap? I got a Tikka 6.5PRC in January knowing full well I was hosed in reloading gear and or factory ammo. Since January I guess I just got lucky here in Eastern Oregon by driving to Idaho. I did pick up three boxes of 120gr Noslers right from the Nos website earlier this month. Was right there for the ordering. Then I drove to Boise and happened onto three boxes of 143 Hornady's. Then I ran across a pretty darn popular Idaho gunmaker getting rid of boxes and boxes of Nosler 6.5PRC brass as advertized on ZIDAHO. It's showing up, glad I was more patient then you. Deep breaths it'll happen.-WW

No Sir... this is an ELR Plinker. Yeah I know.... .painful.

There's no brass anywhere for the 6.5 PRC.... I have dies that can't be used.

I now have 40 pieces of brass, so the second time they are fired, the average ammo cost will nearly be cut in half.

It is ridiculous that I can buy a box of 300 PRC for $75.... but a box of 6.5 PRC is $120.

I saw brass at Nosler.

@COBigJohn
keep watching Shooters Pro Shop, they'll sell the initial pre-packaged inventory and it'll show item as "X the requested quantity is not available" (see screenshot pic) then a few days to a week later, there will be more available as they package up more of the blems pulled off the production line

Attachments

• 5ABD5B5C-119F-4076-B758-8A1827C57501.jpeg
    5ABD5B5C-119F-4076-B758-8A1827C57501.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 12
@COBigJohn
keep watching Shooters Pro Shop, they'll sell the initial pre-packaged inventory and it'll show item as "X the requested quantity is not available" (see screenshot pic) then a few days to a week later, there will be more available as they package up more of the blems pulled off the production line

Every dang time you guys post a possible source.... I visit and get the message "OUT OF STOCK".

I guess I am just not quick enough.

Today I walked into Academy Sports and they had plenty boxes of 6.5 PRC in 147 ELD-M and 143 ELD-X.
Also had a lot of 300 PRC in 212 ELD ?...didn't look hard enough.
Price (don't remember exactly) wasn't too bad either.
I shoot neither so didn't pay close attention... just stopped in looking for projectiles.

If someone needs... I can go back and purchase whatever they'll allow and send if you pay the shipping....nothing more.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to be paying Gunbroker prices for some primers soon…again. First time was for some CCI450's last spring when SR primers were unobtainium and I had a PRS match coming up. This time around because I'm building a turn key 308 hunting rig plus full load development for a friend that shoots quite a bit. I've got a couple thousand LR primers for myself and my stepdad, but I can't feed all three of us for the season without at least one more brick. In the end, long range shooting is a perishable skill, and I'd rather spend a little more and keep myself sharp.