IMR bought by Hodgdon

6.5 Bandit

Hey all,

Did you happen to take notice that IMR is no more? Looks like they sold out to Hogdon.. ITs on the IMR website http://imrpowder.com
Now my question is this.. Since the both make a 4350 are they the same?? Can you use load data for IMR-4350 but use H-4350 instead? I figure it should be close if not the exact same but would rather hear it from someone that knows... Sorry if it's a silly question but I would rather be safe then sorry..

6.5 Bandit

[ 10-08-2003: Message edited by: 6.5 Bandit ]

Caution----The IMR 4350 has always been "Faster" then H-4350.

I don't know if that's going to change now that Hogden has bought them out????

Later
DC

Will be interesting to see what happens. As far as the IMR 4350 and 4831 go I have found them to be faster than the same numbers from Hodgdons as well.

I sent Hodgdon a email last night asking them what they had planned for the IMR product line and if they planed to move to the plastic containers.. Here is the responce..

We have no plans to consolidate the lines from either company. We feel that they
both have unique (excuse the wording) features and advantages. We will continue
to supply the products unchanged and from current plants. We look forward to doing
more aggressive marketing and updating some of the IMR data etc. We hope that you
will continue to use our products and appreciate the business that you have given
us in the past.
We will also being going to the round plastic cans in the future.
Thanks,

Phil Hodgdon

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.