Unis Ginex and Aguila Primers

How are they to deal with? Miday has Fed 210 in, but 1 about $150.00 per brick.
Have you use any yet and how did they workout against other primers?
Republic Ammunition is good to go. they are my go to primer shop. start an account the hazmat and shipping are better that way or at least it was couple months ago. my only experience with Fiocchi is with srp. but has great and going by what Old Rooster just posted the lrp are performing just like the srp. consistently better average and SD.

Republic Ammunition is good to go. they are my go to primer shop. start an account the hazmat and shipping are better that way or at least it was couple months ago. my only experience with Fiocchi is with srp. but has great and going by what Old Rooster just posted the lrp are performing just like the srp. consistently better average and SD.
Thanks a bunch!

Hey Mike,you may be on to something!Maybe it's not just Fiocchi L R Primers,maybe the Federal 210 L R Primers will give similar results!
I have at least 1 brick of unopened Fed 210 and maybe 2.I will load a few of them and give them a try.
We have harsh winter weather on the way(as you and other Montanians most like already know) so I won't be able to shoot them for a week or so but at least I can get them loaded today and give them and the new Garmin a workout.I'll report.
I like the Unis Ginex crashlanding and others did so I may be ordering some of those also.Nothing else to do today.
Edit to add:Got Unis Genex L R Primers ordered.Powder Valley takes their time so it will be next week I am sure.

Last edited:
All this time I was worried that I needed Mag primers at colder temps but my memory went back to 1979 where friends and I hunted elk in Colorado.We camped below the mountain we were going to hunt and the morning on the hunt at 3:00 am it was -27 at the base of the mountain.
We hiked(I was a lot younger then)until first light and waited for leagl shooting time.I spotted the elk I saw the day before and crawled at least 100 feet and at leagel time I used my 30-06 with 180 gr Nosler Partition and the elk dropped at the shot.I guessed it to be a tad over 250 yards and one of my friends had an elk run towards him,he took the elk at about 30 yards.My 30-06 used Winchester Large Rifle primes,not magnum.It had to be -30 on top of that mountain and that primer worked just fine so I expect these Fiocchi primers will do at least just as good.
My worries are over and I found my load for this fall.Confidence is high

Last edited:
I've found the Ginex primers to be flared at the mouth - they catch the side of the primer pocket and stop - I've hand primed and used my RCBS RCII to no avail, I get them about half way and it's All Stop (Navy speak). I then chucked the primers into my cordless drill with a bit of plastic rod to keep them at the correct height and used my wife's emery board to dress the edge down. They seat great now in my 280AI, 30-06 and 308Win cases, but it's a fair amount of work to get them in shape. Wish I had a device to swage them in, that might work better. Some crafty engineer on here could help us out... hint hint! :)

AckleyFan I have 1 brick coming and will check them out.Some on this site have not had that problem so I'm hoping it was a manufacturers one time problem.I'll post when I get mine.