Unertl BV-20 Parallax Adjustment

chillippr

Obtained one of these scopes (without instructions) and would appreciate instructions on adjusting parallax. I see the 50/200 mark on the tube and the 0-9 markings on the ring, but have no idea what they mean. Your help is appreciated.

Don't know the answer but if it were me, I'd start messing with it and see what it does. It must have to do with parallex adjustments.

Is it one of those Unertls with the exterior windage and elevation adjustments?

the lock ring i believe has the lens in it.. or has something to do with the lens... turn the ao where you think you need it then lock it down.. and it will clear up .. they are kindof strange like that..! good luck
Brien

Hi,
I have a copy of the Unertl catlaogue and the parallax adjustment ring serves for references and fine tuning since the grads between 25-200 yds are quite close together.
If you want a copy of catalogue, give me a fax number and I will send to you or will try to e mail if you have an e mail address.

regards,

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.