Parallax adjustment

This is what NF has to say about it. The video essentially says that if your image is clear and you still have parallax, go back and revisit your diopter setting to refocus the reticle. Seems to me that if you follow what this video is saying, you could remove parallax error, then adjust your diopter until the reticle and image are in focus.

That said, if your NXS is anything like a couple I've had, no amount of diopter fiddling will correct it.

It's worth a try though.

Thanks for sharing Brentc.
I've always had a bit of a blurry field of view when my parallax was dialed in. LOL!

Update: I went back to the range today. I took a lot of advice from you guys and got the parallax issues worked out!!! I turned the eye piece/diopter ring fully CCW and started adjusting in small 1/4 turn increments at a time. I would look at the reticle for just a couple seconds then move my eye away. I think last week I was making too big of turns on the diopter and I was passing up the "sweet spot" for my eyes. Once I got the reticle crisp I put the reticle on my target (100 yds). With just a little adjustment of the side focus I got the field of view and reticle to be perfect. Now, if I can just get me shot groups to be perfect I'd be set, lol. Thanks for all the advise and happy shooting.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.