Uncertain times from a few years ago

WileyC

Just after the illegal Kenyan moved into our White House I added some inventory......

09 prices.jpg
09 prices 2.jpg

If we'd only known then what we know now!
I must have had a crystal ball as I have not had to buy anything since and I didn't clean the shelves off back then. I made about 10 purchases and have sat on them ever since and only loaded what I needed to sight new weapons or load hunting ammo. I'm not a long range target guy nor am I a plinker.

Two years ago a friend of mine and I were talking about a shortage starting, (due to covid), and the election later in the year. He and I started stocking up for the next two years. We're still in ok shape but starting to see where we could be running short during the next two years.

Lol. I don't save receipts. Election night 2019 I ordered several K In Powder and some primers. I am still using some AA 3100 for rifle break in from early 90's.
Had I any idea now what it is like now when it gets close to where it took off from I will be set for another 30 or more years.

Just after the illegal Kenyan moved into our White House I added some inventory......

View attachment 354443View attachment 354444
Dude, you overpaid. right before the election we were paying $150/5k primers, and $125-175 for 8lb jug of powder. You could get Russian or Check primers for less than $100. I always bought components for the year by taking the wife to Dallas for New Years and picking the stuff up at my crack dealer's house. That year I waited too late, he had nothing and I went all over town trying to get what I could. I've been behind the eight ball ever since.

Dude, you overpaid. right before the election we were paying $150/5k primers, and $125-175 for 8lb jug of powder. You could get Russian or Check primers for less than $100. I always bought components for the year by taking the wife to Dallas for New Years and picking the stuff up at my crack dealer's house. That year I waited too late, he had nothing and I went all over town trying to get what I could. I've been behind the eight ball ever since.
Yeah that was a huge mistake back then.....he OVERPAID by .0048 cents a piece! Bet he won't do that again!😂