UN after our guns

+1 I agree 100% with everything winmag has in this post!!
If you look at my signature it is a quote from a hard core evangelist . I herd him say that when the towers fell in sept 11 he had a recruting officer come to his home and he told the officer that he has two sons and that he told them that if war breaks out and they have to go that if it has a pamper on its head to blow its head off. Then he looked the officer in the eyes and said my sons will never swear in to that UN flag ! He said that he's not swearing in to protect countries that would cut our throats if they could get by with it !!

BigBuck

Who said all this?

Got it.
Just clarifying you werent thinking I said all that.

I only have 1 son so far and he's only 4. (but NO he wont ever bow to a UN flag either). My loyalty to God and Country will be passed down to him, just as it was passed down to me. Ill do my best to raise him right.

Many people today were not raised like I was; in the country in the deep south of south Arkansas. Though my grandfather raised cattle 90% of the meat and fish we ate were hunted and fished for by us. The UN and some Americans may want my firearms however I will fight for them with all the skill the US Army and my experience in the woods have taught me.

Make sure you stay on friends and family to register and then vote, not just in national elections but state and local elections too. After all plenty of the idiots in DC got there start in local and state elections and should have been stopped there before trying to screw up the other 49 states. Just think if Obuma...thats right with a U as in bum hadn't won any local and state elections...we might not have him now and a whole bunch of others. I listen to family, friends coworkers and acqaintances **** and moan about the government this and that for about 3 nano seconds before I ask them, did you vote? If not I tell them flat out, then your part of the problem and thanks for screwing things up. If they don't like it...too bad, our rights are more important.

Look at the statue outside of the UN building in NY city, it is almost self-explanatory ......... for those who doubt, signed treaties can and have impacted events in this country. Read REAL history, have faith in GOD and how and why this country was founded maintained and defended.

We may not all agree, but by the Constitution, "We The People" have the right to disagree and the power to change what is and/or could be. It is up to US (note that is also the first two (2) letters of USA) not the UN or any other power ........ save GOD.

nuf said ......... Semper Fi (do or die) gun)lightbulb

I know LOTS of active duty UN troops and they are not prepared to be killed over a UN policy that is in clear violation of our Constitution. The troops are on our side. Send them to Mexico instead.

when i enlisted in the army i took an oath,to defend this country against all enemies foriegn and domestic.and this i will as many others have vowed.aint no stinkin foriegners or obamination will take our guns.

when i enlisted in the army i took an oath,to defend this country against all enemies foriegn and domestic.and this i will as many others have vowed.aint no stinkin foriegners or obamination will take our guns.
D.A.T. - I too am a veteran that wes NEVER released from my oath of enlistment. We are MILLIONS strong.

As an OathKeeper my path is clear. My Oath;

"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Nothing else needs be said.

I agree except the pesident we have now is not legal untill I see a real birth cert. I had to have mine to join the military. How can he be incharge without one.

The UN taking our guns??? Let's see. First they have to put an Army together big enough to take them... I don't think US Military going to go along with it... some civil agency's' might, but being a former LEO myself as well as former Military vet.... I'm betting their not.

So how big of Army do they have to come up with...? Well here's a quick read on just part of the Army they'd be facing; in a gorilla war.

The world's largest army? America's hunters
I don't spend my fall weekends tramping around the woods in pursuit of a buck, but a lot of my friends and neighbors do.
This blogger adds up all the hunters in just a handful of states, and comes to a striking conclusion:
The state of Wisconsin has gone an entire deer hunting season without someone getting killed. That's great. There were over 600,000 hunters.

Allow me to restate that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the world - more men under arms than Iran ; more than France and Germany combined - deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the deer menace at bay.

But that pales in comparison to the 750,000 who are in the woods of Pennsylvania this week. Michigan 's 700,000 hunters have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia , and it is literally the case that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

The point? America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.
Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security.

Throw in the none hunting gun owners, not to mention just people that's gotten ****ed off about UN troops with boots on US ground… and they've got a real fight on their hands… that they can't win; and they know it! That's why no one is going to "take" our Right's our Constitution from us... The only why we can loose them'…, is if we "give" them up. ""NOT ME"

Merry Christmas to all; God Bless America and our Military/Law Enforcement personnel holding the line; while we celebrate our Saviors birth, free and safe.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.