Tuner Brake/Tuner Designs

Please let me know - could it work on 300 Win Mag as much as it did on an AR 10? Thanks
I am using it on a 300wm and it worked really well…. Just order the 30 cal break, I just ordered another one and he changed the design and the tuner portion is now under spring tension and not a set screw. I like the new design…

$5 tuner, stainless for 10

1697719643469.png

Please let me know - could it work on 300 Win Mag as much as it did on an AR 10? Thanks
I have a couple of the EZ tuners and have used them on my 300WSM (switched to side port quick change when I started shooting suppressed using the manufacturers quick change brake). They are effective as a brake as well as a tuner. The other is on my 6.5 Creedmoor and it works as well doing both chores.
Speaking of brakes though and I have several from different manufacturers, radials can work well if they are engineered properly, but they blow a lot of dirt etc. if you shoot prone without a mat and that's why I mostly shoot brakes with side ports and that includes Tuner Brakes.

Please see post no. 26 in this thread to see pictures of the integrated 5 port Beast muzzle brake from muzzle brakes and more and the ATS tuner. You don't have to settle for a "tuner brake". You can get the best brake there is for your specific rifle and integrate the tuner you want. I personally don't think radial brakes are very effective, especially not on large magnum calibers.

See Post NO. 12 in this thread. Picture of the ATS tuner with 5 port beast muzzle brake on my .338 LM

Some similar comments in this thread too that you may be interested in per your questions.