Tuner brake for 7mag

I have 2 of them. 1 is going on my 7PRC build (on a Tikka T3X action) which I hope to finish in the next couple of weeks, and one I've had on a 6.5 PRC.
The brake has good open ports, and I feel it did reduce recoil on the 6.5, not since I'm not recoil sensitive and the 6.5 PRC didn't have much kick before the brake was installed, I have no Scientific proof, only my personal feeling. They will assist in tightening groups if use properly which I believe would be great for people who only shoot factory ammo.
My 2 cents

I have a EC Tuner brake I've shot on my 7mm. It did reduce recoil and did tighten my groups, even though most of my barrels were heavier style or CF bull barrels. I also hand load and it still improved my groups.
I happen to be selling it as I've switched to cans on all my rifles. PM me if you're interested. I'm in Boise area

Scott

I have a EC Tuner brake I've shot on my 7mm. It did reduce recoil and did tighten my groups, even though most of my barrels were heavier style or CF bull barrels. I also hand load and it still improved my groups.
I happen to be selling it as I've switched to cans on all my rifles. PM me if you're interested. I'm in Boise area

Scott
I hand load too, what thread pitch is yours?? 5/8x24??

FEENIX,do they come in one thread size only?Tuner/brake might be nice.
I have a barrel that's .701 and some brake companies say that's too small for their brake.
Do you know what thread pitch is on your barrel?
I know that browning recoil hawg has a version for sporter sized barrels. I know that they aren't a tuner type but they sure do good at knocking down the recoil.

Thanks Justice1327,that is what stopped me on another brake.
I was considering a can instead but not sure I can thread a can on this barrel.
Have other options as I have a 30-06 that shoots lights out!Could drop down to a 150 or165 gr bullet in it and still shoot my 600 yard targets with so little recoil a brake would not even be needed.

Attachments

• DEE94EA9-B25A-4212-A2B5-57A7A614023B.png
    DEE94EA9-B25A-4212-A2B5-57A7A614023B.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 30