Trying to get my own custom load here hel

I will spend some time on this . just Pick these up I'm going to set them all to mag length mess with the powders and see who wins. I'm also going to break open the Nosler custom loads and see how many grains of powder the running already know what they are set at
I think those two powders you have will be good for those bullet weights.

Ok I'm glad I didn't give up on the bergers . But I tried 15 different jump distances and it was bad all over some groups 2-3 inches one 6 inches I even tried some 208 A-Max all over man . I then tried the Nosler partition and the did well but they are not a long range round . So I was like screw it I sent the bergers three .003 into the lands . Bingo ! I now own a single shot rifle . Sub MOA . And it was 93 grains Retumbo . I started another load all the same but now .006 into the lands , just wanted to see how it will do . Still no pressure signs I might even jump up to 94 g of powder.

Ok 93 grains Retumbo .003 into the lands is it I tried going deeper and it opened up the group . I tried the H-1000 at the same 93 grains and at .006 into the lands and ok but not great but the H-1000 was a little faster 3071 and the Retumbo was 3042 still no pressure Mark's primers a little flat no ejector marks. I may bump up to 94 grains . How is it some people gun can't break the 89 grains powder without getting stressed Marks and I'm going hiring not seeing any? It would be nice to hit the 3100 fps with the 230 grain burgers. I'm now 75 rounds into this , but things are going well.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.