Toughest scope rings?

Haven't seen them mentioned yet. ARC M10 rings have really impressed the heck out of me. Super simple to set up, one screw bottom, one screw in top. No rotation of scope when leveling and torquing down. Everything I own will be replaced with these eventually.

Geissele one piece rings are overkill, Warne rings. Aadland rings are good for heavy recoiling rifles like .375 cheytac, ARMS #72's,
Anything from IOR is tough as nails for standard cartridge recoils.
My bases generally come from Nightforce.

Gruning Precision
REM 700 Tactical Mount
Jim Groning built a prototype mount for my Rem700 300WM many years ago.
His steel one piece picatinney base and steel tactical rings ARE the BEST you'll find any where. Go to his website and take a look. They are robust, durable and will last a lifetime. Heavy YES but the one piece base is contoured to the receiver to within .0001 with 8x40 screws which are torqued to the action with 35 inch lbs +, the rings to 45 inch lbs to the base, the ring caps are 35 inch pounds. The ring caps slide over 3/16 steel post press fit into the bottom half of the rings. They have side plates that utilize 8-49 screws (2 per side) to secure the rings to the pictinney base. You can order 0 MOA and up. For my 300 I use a 34 MOA Cant. They are not coming loose or going any where.
He makes them for LE/MIL and outdoorsmen.
So if your rough on gear given them a look.
Gonzo

Haven't seen them mentioned yet. ARC M10 rings have really impressed the heck out of me. Super simple to set up, one screw bottom, one screw in top. No rotation of scope when leveling and torquing down. Everything I own will be replaced with these eventually.
I agree, ARC m10 rings are by far the greatest thing since sliced bread! put scope in rings, level scope to base with arisaka defense wedge https://arisakadefense.com/products/optic-leveler ,(similar to spur wedge) then tighten top scope ring screw and the scope will NOT rotate. they are light and tuff. WAY better than seekins precision IMO. and there is nothing wrong with seekins. ARC rings are just awesome

Lancetkenyon turned me on to the Seekins rails and Rings a couple of years ago and I have slowly changed all my rifles over to them plus several of a friends. Really like the seekins rings/ Rail setup!

Hey all. In your opinion, What is the toughest, most stable base ring combo that you have used. I know alot of you will say "heck I always used weaver or millet or etc." and so have I. But I want the best, toughest, most stable rig out there. I spent 500 on the rifle, 600 on the scope so I am not afraid of spending money on a good system.
Check-out DNZ one piece base scope mount.

I like steel unless I really want to save weight. I used to buy badger but I am using the TSP brand TSR picattiny rings and 1 piece bases. They are blocky and strong. I know they are cut good because I can swap scopes around on those bases and they always lock up solid. Many others mentioned are also great like the Seekins, Farrell, Nightforce, etc. I actually like Warne as well and he is great to deal with.

Leupold rings, the STD ones. The rear you can adjust left and right to put your scope parallel to the axis of the bore and the front pivots accordingly. great for heavy recoiling calibers.
The single screw on either side allows the ring to center on the scope and properly torque. The double screws are difficult to torque evenly and you do not need more screws to hold a scope. The steel rings are slim and weigh very little.
https://www.leupold.com/product-series/std-mounting-systems

I'm a fan of the TPS TSR rings. Never had to lap and use them on all my rifles. Including my 338 Cheytac Improved (300 Berger at 3200 fps).