too many separate operations...looking for an accurate turret press. Is there any such thing? Opinions please.

I'm not here to promote a product, but the T7 was designed mid 2000's? The zero 2 yrs ago.
I have yet to see junk come from 419, frivolous, maybe, but they had a lot in their corner to make it right. A way heavier, larger surface area stanchion, lock down, etc..
My brother in law has a zero, I do not, but just by messing with it, the T7 shouldn't be used in the same sentence. 3+ x the price alone takes away any comparison.
FWIW, I use a Lyman T-Mag II press and either Lee or RCBS standard reloading dies. My runout when I checked was <0.003". With a little bit of attention I reduced it to ~0.0015" simply by adjusting the turret support screw each time I use it. That's for 223 and 308.

I think that any of the major supplier turret presses can achieve this level of quality.
Funny.. my Tmag went in the trash. I kept zero movement in the head and still had too much runout. More than I wanted to deal with that I won't mention here. I got the 8 All American instead.

Why not just use your Dillon? That was life changing for me. I run all the sizing operations on the Dillon (and prime) then I trim/chamfer/deburr. Drop powder and seat bullet at the same time on another press. Literally cut my reloading time i
Why not just use your Dillon? That was life changing for me. I run all the sizing operations on the Dillon (and prime) then I trim/chamfer/deburr. Drop powder and seat bullet at the same time on another press. Literally cut my reloading time in half if not more and the ammo shoots just as good if not better.
Currently using 3 Dillon 550's. One each sm and lrg primer bar, third 550 exclusively for belted magnum with stellar results on all. Have 18 complete caliber conversion set ups complete with powder hopper. One Forster and two RCBS for precision work.

Attachments

• tempImageTa9lXL.png
    tempImageTa9lXL.png
    16.8 MB · Views: 44