Timney Trigger Install Remington 700

Rubber vise jaws or a good piece of leather, one punch, done. Also doesn't hurt to shine up the sides of the bolt release on a hard arkansas stone.
I bought a set of these ~25 years ago and have used them ever since. They are still in great shape and I have found that when I need a 'harder' soft jaw that I can flip them around and use the aluminum plate to clamp on the work surfaces.

If you are careful, you can drive the one pin that also holds the bolt release spring just short of all the way out, leaving it to hold the spring in place. Flip the action over and drive the other pin all the way out, releasing the factory trigger group.

I've got a Rem 700 Sendero I want to swap out the factory trigger with a Timney. I'm semi-retarted but I do have moments of aptitude if I'm really motivated.

How difficult is a trigger swap on a Rem 700? You Tube videos it doesn't look too bad.
Being only Semi retarded your most difficult challenge maybe making sure that the curved part of the trigger faces the part where the bullet leaves from!

I've got a Rem 700 Sendero I want to swap out the factory trigger with a Timney. I'm semi-retarted but I do have moments of aptitude if I'm really motivated.

How difficult is a trigger swap on a Rem 700? You Tube videos it doesn't look too bad.
You won't have any problems...it's as easy as you watched!

Well if it was difficult I could have not been able to do it. So far 5 in 700's and one in a 600. Just listen to the others on the release spring. Broke one a while back. Not as good as I thought.
Will love the trigger and the way your rifle will shoot with it.

It is easy just take your time make sure you got plenty of light.

Don't mean to hijack the thread..but here's a fun idea for you fellas Down South....cause we can't have them☹️
Screenshot_20210705-111716.png