Time for the truth

I am also a certified Curmudgeon. Don't put up with fools too well, especially those that have never worn the uniform not hunted (and been hunted by) the most dangerous game.
So the folks here that are not vets or didn't take fire what? Gotta pound sand and keep their mouth shut? That's a pre-req for being able to shoot? That is what gets under my skin, you say that crap in one sentence and then cry about intolerance to your gotta smell em or you aint hunting opines. My experience is that most of you "most dangerous game" hunters either never left the country or never had to worry about more than a paper cut. It makes Vets look like a bunch of jack-a$$es. I don't know a single combat vet that would ever spew that Jesse Ventura garbage especially sober in a forum like this.
Please. Take advantage of the wisdom provided on this forum. Add where you can and enjoy the comradery of fellow shooters. Thank you for sharing your experiences and read about others as you choose. Just don't tell us (on the long range hunting and shooting forum) that we shouldn't hunt and shoot at long range.
My new therapist was right, I do feel better. I used to have the same Therapist as P7M13, but I haven't seen or heard from him in weeks...

Getting shot at sucks but I don't see how it's relevant to ones ability to shoot. Some of us both get shot at, and burn precision rifles barrels multiple times a year because we love to hunt and love to shoot. I wish you well in your endeavors and congrats on a nice ram.

I cannot express how much that I have learned from this and other sub-specialty rifle shooting sites over the last 10 years. I am thankful to the owners of these websites for providing me with the opportunity to learn from some very experienced shooters. I have no complaints whatsoever.

So the folks here that are not vets or didn't take fire what? Gotta pound sand and keep their mouth shut? That's a pre-req for being able to shoot? That is what gets under my skin, you say that crap in one sentence and then cry about intolerance to your gotta smell em or you aint hunting opines. My experience is that most of you "most dangerous game" hunters either never left the country or never had to worry about more than a paper cut. It makes Vets look like a bunch of jack-a$$es. I don't know a single combat vet that would ever spew that Jesse Ventura garbage especially sober in a forum like this.
Please. Take advantage of the wisdom provided on this forum. Add where you can and enjoy the comradery of fellow shooters. Thank you for sharing your experiences and read about others as you choose. Just don't tell us (on the long range hunting and shooting forum) that we shouldn't hunt and shoot at long range.
My new therapist was right, I do feel better. I used to have the same Therapist as P7M13, but I haven't seen or heard from him in weeks...
BTW... I DO have a 338 LM improved that does kick like a 243. It CAN be done !!! The above was very well said and I can probably say you've spoken for many that read the OPs opening thread. John.

I have way bigger fish to fry, guys are not buying my for sale items and it is stressing me. Darn bullies on here.
I am more interested in the post where guys are calling for civil war. I stayed up all night last night drilling bigger holes in my hollowpoints.
Nobody is buying my rifle in the classified section either.

To the OP; I'm just guessing here, but maybe you had a bad day when you were starting this thread. No biggie. I'm sure many of us hope to learn from what you can bring to this game.

I recommend you apply the ignore button to folks that rub you the wrong way more than a time or two. Heck, you can practice on me if you want. You won't be the first. Just ask ol' harperrc.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.