Hunting For The Truth About Condor Lead Poisoning

Seems like there's no escaping the drug problem.
There is some relief. Secure the borders, raise the penalties and prison time for offenders. There was a great price done by a Seattle news station called "Seattle is Dying". Short story for drug offenders was convict and send to prison, then offer a life long drug program. Something like a 96% success rate.

Nothing but harrassment of law abiding gun owners.
That's the standard tactic for them. The other very effective tactic is to set up policies or taxes which makes it too expensive to afford firearms, ammo, cigarettes, beef, pork, chickens, eggs, soda pop, oil products, and so on. Whatever they think is bad for you or the environment.

That's the standard tactic for them. The other very effective tactic is to set up policies or taxes which makes it too expensive to afford firearms, ammo, cigarettes, beef, pork, chickens, eggs, soda pop, oil products, and so on. Whatever they think is bad for you or the environment.
1. I would have a hard time to believe that you was forced to live in Mexico-North. I would believe that your parents live there.
2. As kid living here in Mex-Nor it was a great place to live. In E. School I would go across the street and get my rifle or shotgun and go hunting in the afternoons after school. Great place to live.
Now with everybody that has moved in from other states, It's become a sh*thole in part. I wonder or should I say where did all that blue votes come from. In 1955 poputation was 13,000,000 now it's about 39,000,000. I feel we didn't screwed ourselves into this. If you get what I mean.
I kind of feel that people from other states screwed this place up. I would like it we could send those people back to where they came from. It would be a great place to live.
The problem is it's happening a lots in other states now.
What needs to happen is what is being taught in our schools. (Woke Sh**) That needs to be changed. School boards and College boards need to be changed and US history needs to be brought back. In some places that being done!!!!
So there a lot of work that needs to be done, to get us back on track.
Now I have moved my base of operation to Montana about 16yrs ago. I sure as hell didn't bring any blue ways with me.
I even had a few friends here Mex-N believing that Montana was putting up check station at any road that leading into Montana. The requirements were going to be. How many guns do you have? 5 or more go ahead and enter, less than that. You would have to go to the range and see if you can shoot. No guns, go back to Calif and stay there.😁
In fact most county one back from the ocean is red, not blue in California. So blame the california's for the others that moved here, from other states. That even goes for the other state on the pacific side of the country.

1. I would have a hard time to believe that you was forced to live in Mexico-North. I would believe that your parents live there.
2. As kid living here in Mex-Nor it was a great place to live. In E. School I would go across the street and get my rifle or shotgun and go hunting in the afternoons after school. Great place to live.
Now with everybody that has moved in from other states, It's become a sh*thole in part. I wonder or should I say where did all that blue votes come from. In 1955 poputation was 13,000,000 now it's about 39,000,000. I feel we didn't screwed ourselves into this. If you get what I mean.
I kind of feel that people from other states screwed this place up. I would like it we could send those people back to where they came from. It would be a great place to live.
The problem is it's happening a lots in other states now.
What needs to happen is what is being taught in our schools. (Woke Sh**) That needs to be changed. School boards and College boards need to be changed and US history needs to be brought back. In some places that being done!!!!
So there a lot of work that needs to be done, to get us back on track.
Now I have moved my base of operation to Montana about 16yrs ago. I sure as hell didn't bring any blue ways with me.
I even had a few friends here Mex-N believing that Montana was putting up check station at any road that leading into Montana. The requirements were going to be. How many guns do you have? 5 or more go ahead and enter, less than that. You would have to go to the range and see if you can shoot. No guns, go back to Calif and stay there.😁
In fact most county one back from the ocean is red, not blue in California. So blame the california's for the others that moved here, from other states. That even goes for the other state on the pacific side of the country.
I got out of CA 20 years ago. So before you did. California screwed itself up. It didn't need outside elements to do so. At one time CA was a red state, then purple. It's now solidly blue. Montana is heading that way, been so for at least ten years. Idaho is on borrowed time. Reagan warned all of us about how this would happen. It doesn't appear that many were listening.

Reagan?!! Ben Franklin warned us!! Roughly, he said, As soon as people realize they can vote themselves entitlements, it's all over.

spotted owl... The timber industry was the target but the stupid owls crap in the nest suffocating their young.
they never had flourishing numbers 🤯
hahaha They decimated entire communities and 1000's of familys, and in turn a Billion dollar industry. Now the feds are shooting Barred Owls that were never mentioned previously. In fact none of it was a problem until emotion and government greed got involved.

hahaha They decimated entire communities and 1000's of familys, and in turn a Billion dollar industry. Now the feds are shooting Barred Owls that were never mentioned previously. In fact none of it was a problem until emotion and government greed got involved.
Actually it was known, just not widely reported. Just like the protected predators decimating sage grouse. Golden Eagles, Bald eagles, coyotes, raccoons etc.

Actually it was known, just not widely reported. Just like the protected predators decimating sage grouse. Golden Eagles, Bald eagles, coyotes, raccoons etc.
No question it was known it was intentionally not mentioned and I believe suppressed intentionally just as the others. Wolves have or are within a few animals of making the Mountain Caribou extinct in Idaho and working on Canada.

Caribou in that corridor are gone.

Last I heard, both BC and Alberta invested heavily in predator control in that area including dropping quotas on female lions. I thought they were having increased numbers subsequently. I'll read your article in a bit.

The last time we asked for caribou (USFWS) a literal quote to the request from Canada was they're endangered we're not giving you more for cat food.

My recollection is BC would have liked to include grizzlies in their depredation plan, but too much sacred cow.

We had cats and the caribou survived those, didn't survive when wolves arrived.

It may well be cats taking the most caribou, but cats in order to survive with wolves go into high gear from stolen kills.

However you stack it, predators outnumbering prey always results in the same thing.

Couple with a low winter survival, and the prey won't recover.

I got out of CA 20 years ago. So before you did. California screwed itself up. It didn't need outside elements to do so. At one time CA was a red state, then purple. It's now solidly blue. Montana is heading that way, been so for at least ten years. Idaho is on borrowed time. Reagan warned all of us about how this would happen. It doesn't appear that many were listening.
My family history goes back over 114 yrs in Murrieta. Sum as far back as 1885.