Hunting For The Truth About Condor Lead Poisoning

My yougest son came out of UVM. in Missoula about 18 years ago. He got an MBA, He did go work for Halliburton for about 12 or so years. I have vote Republic and felt that Trump did a good job, with all the roadblock put up. My son didn't like him in offices, and was kind of against him this time. Now that he watch DumB Bast**d Biden at work, he has changed his mind.
These kids are going to have a very hard time.

Petty soon they will killing all the animals, becasue they fart too much. They want to delete the cattle and horses presently, So that would have to apply wild game too. Cut all the trees down because they create too much smoke.
I do feel the we need more sociology and environmental class to dumb down the college students even more. 😁🥸
Beside I am to old to know everything. 🤣. I quess I should have gone to college.
I like what Ron White said when he was arguing with a vegan. The vegan was complaining about all the cattle farts and Ron told him " I'm doing my part. " the vegan asked what was that and Ron told him " I'm eating the cows ".

What? No spotted owls bugers anymore?
I have the answer

1708905660802.png

Could of swore I saw a video that solved the issue by a bullet manufacturer last year.
Yep. If I get a chance to copy something I do so and store it. I sure had to update my system of logging in and finding those items.
The biggest problems I keep having to add folders and splitting the info into small section. Otherwises I am looking all over the place. So subfolder for now.

When I first met my wife, she took me home to meet her parents. Her dad took us out into the desert west of Barstow to see an old stagecoach trail and the natural lava rock deposits. There was a condor nest that had sensors and cameras on it 24/7, had it's own cellular/satellite network, solar panels for research. He also said that the researchers were already aware that we were in the area and to avoid the area closer to the nest unless we wanted a visit from the state and feds. He said to not even take pictures of the site, they take this stuff serious.

I can't believe our government is being less than honest with us.

Funny thing was, there was spray paint graffiti all around and directly below the nesting site.

Sadly, it was all around the petroglyphs that the natives used to mark the areas where game animals could be found.

846.jpeg
843.jpeg

842.jpeg

I was forced to grow up down in So Cal there so I can spot anti-hunting and anti-gun from a hundred miles away. Now I live where I can still hunting with lead for everything except waterfowl. Tons of ground squirrels get shot every year with lead here. I can drive through herds of big horn sheep. There's deer, elk, antelope around me. And yes a ton of hawks and eagles. But the solar panels, windmills, and cartels (legal mary jane and fentanyl) are moving in.

I was forced to grow up down in So Cal there so I can spot anti-hunting and anti-gun from a hundred miles away. Now I live where I can still hunting with lead for everything except waterfowl. Tons of ground squirrels get shot every year with lead here. I can drive through herds of big horn sheep. There's deer, elk, antelope around me. And yes a ton of hawks and eagles. But the solar panels, windmills, and cartels (legal mary jane and fentanyl) are moving in.
Seems like there's no escaping the drug problem.

California started the mono bullet laws and here's a new law coming down the pipeline. All to make the world a better place 🤯

Nothing but harrassment of law abiding gun owners.