Tikka...but which one

My dad has a CTR in 260 Remington. That gun shoot very well. I was impressed with it. I will probably be ordering a T3X stainless fluted hunter soon in left hand for my son if I can find one. The caliber will probably be 6.5x55 as I already load for that round. 6.5 gets the job done for me. My buddy and I hav me both put down deer and cow elk with them with zero issue.

If i don't go 6.5 i will be going 7-08. That is the only thing that is kinda undecided right now.

Start with the lite in the southpaw action, if the caliber you get doesn't shoot to your expectations pick up up a ctr takeoff bbl and put it on your left handed gun, own several tikka's haven't had a lemon yet, currently hunt with a lite in a 7mag shoots 3/4 moa out to 800 yds which is far as I've taken it with 168 gr vlds & h-1000, and shot 1 cow at that distance cold bore with no issue from the "lite" gun. Trigger time will be the difference of your purchase, the lite is nicer to pack depending on how much boot leather you like to burn