Ti3 titanium action from zermatt

Tidus56

Anyone have any experience with the new Ti3 action? I am considering building my son a Ti3 in 223 AI as a volume shooter and a second barrel in a larger cartridge and caliber for hunting. Wanting to keep the build light so he can get used to shooting light builds and suppressed. Build I am thinking
Ti3 Short action
223 AI 20 inch PBB steel barrel
LRH or XLR for a stock
TT Diamond
Future barrel will be a carbon in 25SST-6 Sherman short- something in that realm.

Any thoughts on the Ti3 I would love to hear before dropping $1800 for this action.

How much weight are you really saving with the titanium action? Check a Kelbys naanook too. I have a zermatt origin with a carbon barrel, Leupold vx5hd 3-15x44, mesa carbon stock. It's under 10lbs with a lane half titanium/stainless can. It's only a 22-243 and it's on the lighter end to shoot good long range. I also have a 7mag in a Remington action with a heavy spotter barrel it's about the same just under 10lbs and that gun is even harder to shoot I think. It shoots good just takes really good shooting form to keep them tight. Your son will end up with a great gun. What are you looking at for a scope?

8 ounces is saved by the titanium. I like the switch boltface of the zermatt actions makes for an easy switch barrel setup with prefit barrels. I will do this or the TL3 simply because of the easy swap boltface.

Anyone have any experience with the new Ti3 action? I am considering building my son a Ti3 in 223 AI as a volume shooter and a second barrel in a larger cartridge and caliber for hunting. Wanting to keep the build light so he can get used to shooting light builds and suppressed. Build I am thinking
Ti3 Short action
223 AI 20 inch PBB steel barrel
LRH or XLR for a stock
TT Diamond
Future barrel will be a carbon in 25SST-6 Sherman short- something in that realm.

Any thoughts on the Ti3 I would love to hear before dropping $1800 for this action.
1690625103989.png