Thwoop after impact

I'd like to think and hope nobody was thinking that, sounds like you went above and beyond, not everyone will do that, asking opinions is still a good way to learn something, even if nothing was learned, you at least tried,

UPDATE!!! One of the guys that had been helping me look for this deer 3 weeks ago when this all started thinks he saw the deer last night! I was woke up by a phone call at 1:39 am last night and a bit groggy to say the least. He was driving home late and saw a monster buck on the side of the road feeding so he flipped around and threw the headlights on the deer. He saw a big bodied, big rack buck with a noticeable limp to his front left leg but appeared to be getting around reasonably well. This deer was spotted under a half mile from where this whole thing got started 3 weeks ago. Pretty sure the majority of my season is now going to be devoted to tracking this deer down and sealing the deal. What a story that would make! I'll add any updates if he does turn up again.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.