Thoroughbred Rifles - New One Mile Rifle

Dale built an awesome rifle. It truely is amazing that we are shooting a 30 caliber at the distance we are, and it be this accurate.

If anyone needs any help with reloading or ammunition, you can visit my website at www.dallasreloads.com, and my company is Custom Reloads of Dallas, and email is chad (at) dallasreloads.com .

Thanks, guys!

Chad
Hey Chad good of you to check in. I really enjoyed our chat. I'll be getting back with you on the .260's soon I've got nearly enough brass saved up.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Josh for starting this thread because it gave me a chance to look over a great rifle that obviously worked well with a number of different shooters. I enjoyed visiting your web site and revisiting the Thoroughbred Rifles site.

The most important potential resource identified in this thread for me is Custom Reloads of Dallas. A disability keeps me from being as involved with reloading as I'd like to be. However, a friend has worked up a load that shoots incredibly well in my rifle and I have been looking for a commercial/custom outfit that could duplicate my load on a moderate scale. I will be contacting Chad soon.

I'd say your first post brought a number of cool things and places right out front for all of us to read about, enjoy, and benefit from.

Good luck with your enterprise Josh and I look forward to reading future posts.

Matt

Thank you Matt.

Oh, even though my name is Josh a lot of people call me Jay if that was confusing in the earlier posts. FYI.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.