Thor sample pack arrived today...

I'm hosed for this year. He's out of 300's. I'll be using the TMZ's this season (I have about 30 in the drawer) but next year it will be 300 grain Thor's. In a way, thats good. I'm planning a landowner hunt the other side of the Mississippi next year anyway.

Really no issue as it's sighted dead nutz at 100 with the TMZ's anyway. I'm only limited to a front stuffer around here. My other adventures will be centerfire.

I printed your ballistic chart btw and thank you.

I found that out...lol

Terry has 250's but no 300's. Using the 290 (TMZ) and dropping to 250 Thors would result in a re-sight and I'm too close to season now.

The 290 TMZ's have always worked well and they will work well this year too.

I just don't exactly understand the business model..... remember I have an Internet business (and a brick store front business/machine shop as well) and if it were me, and I had extra stock (like the 250's he has) they would be next year's 250's (I'm sure they will be)... I'd have had enough 300's to have excess left over, but thats just me I guess. I carry inventory (excess) on everything I sell, makes for a better customer-seller relationship.

His reply to me was actually a bit terse and candidly, I'm a bit put out and I may call cutting edge bullets and see if they will run some CNC machined ballistic tips for me, which they will, Ive ordered custom turned pills from them before.

I like their pills because you can use them tipped or hollow point, your choice, the tips are field removable.

I'll use the TMZ's and mull over what I'll do next year.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.