This month marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of LRH.

Congrats Len! And thank you for this forum where we can learn how to become better shooters and hunters.

I have met some really great people here and really enjoy reading, learning and sharing information.

I enjoy the brotherhood and how we have all helped each other especially during these difficult times, it feels like a family.

Thanks everyone and God bless,.

Hopefully 20 more!

Thank you Len. I have just recently joined the platform myself. I have read through numerous posts over the years, but finally signed in. I had a couple issues trying to sign up...Sent an email to Len, received a return email within a couple hours, stating "you are good to go". You do not run into that very often these days. Thank you!
This is a wonderful, as well as very educational site. I look forward to learning and also hope to help others in the future.
Take care All,
Glenn

One more point if I may; the LRH COMMUNITY helped us ALL through one of the most difficult years in our lives in 2020. I for one, felt the camaraderie helped us by having a place where we could "escape" the evening news and actually have our minds refreshed with discussions that challenged us, changed how we looked at our sport, our own equipment and the GENUINE caring that was generated each day. I know quite a few reached out to folks that maybe needed to hear a friendly voice. None of this would have happened unless there was an unique platform to foster such camaraderie.

Thank you is not enough but best I can come up with!

One more point if I may; the LRH COMMUNITY helped us ALL through one of the most difficult years in our lives in 2020. I for one, felt the camaraderie helped us by having a place where we could "escape" the evening news and actually have our minds refreshed with discussions that challenged us, changed how we looked at our sport, our own equipment and the GENUINE caring that was generated each day. I know quite a few reached out to folks that maybe needed to hear a friendly voice. None of this would have happened unless there was an unique platform to foster such camaraderie.

Thank you is not enough but best I can come up with!

Second that

How about that!

We've all met a gazillion nice men on LRH over all these years.

I feel so privileged...

Thank you all so very much...
I've even met a couple of nice women, as well! But, the real accomplishment is that I found a great guy who had the foresight to start a forum for a good bunch of people that put up with my sometimes stupid sounding questions and gave me the answers I needed. In the process I met a family of like thinking people who shared my love of long range shooting and all that comes along with it. Even more, it has captured my interest for almost half of its life and gave me a place to meet some wonderful people in the process. For all of this, Len, I am truly grateful.

Last edited: