This is some bull. I didn't that Rude Display of a firearm was an illegal offense?

Re: This is some bull. I didn't that Rude Display of a firearm was an illegal offens

Sorry Folks, I can't reply to posts anymore. The 'net-nanny' censorship over here in Afghanistan on my base will not allow it. So Joe has offered to post for me..

Thanks Joe.. You're awesome Coach!

Doc B...

This is some kind of bull crap!!

'Rudely Displaying' a rifle in the manner he has been taught to carry it by the military! REALLY?? That's their excuse for arresting him??? REALLY!!!!!???

THEN KIDNAPPING HIS SON!! REALLY!!!???

What happened to the Texas Law regarding any law officer attempting to take a weapon from a citizen who is in legal possession of the weapon!!!??

WHERE'S THE ACLU?? WHERE'S THE NRA?? WHERE'S THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL???

Temple Texas of all places...

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET CONTROL OF THAT PLACE!! My Grandfather was a Sheriff there long ago, I have his Colt Peacemaker that he carried while he was there!!

IS TEXAS GOING TO HELL TOO!!????

THIS IS JUST PLAIN OUTRAGEOUS!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE EMPEROR AND HIS LACKEY MEDIA DEMONIZE LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS!!! IT HAS TO STOP!!!

ALWAYS choose the 'Hard Right over the Easy Wrong'..

Our elected officials should have that on their wall!!!

Animo et Fide 'Courage and Faith'

DocB

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.