I sure hope this is a joke

ButterBean

D89187F6-827F-4564-B319-8A12CD9ECEFA.jpeg

The importer here in Australia has announced there will be no Federal or CCI primers for 5 years….
Lucky I just had all of my firearms removed from me, cuz I only got 3000 primers total and not a single pistol primer to be seen anywhere.
I'm done with rifles for the next 5 years….do not marry a nutter, that's all I will say.
Hope your shooting is productive, I will be hunting with a bow and a crossbow from now on.
Cheers.

The importer here in Australia has announced there will be no Federal or CCI primers for 5 years….
Lucky I just had all of my firearms removed from me, cuz I only got 3000 primers total and not a single pistol primer to be seen anywhere.
I'm done with rifles for the next 5 years….do not marry a nutter, that's all I will say.
Hope your shooting is productive, I will be hunting with a bow and a crossbow from now on.
Cheers.
You will need to change your name from magnunmaniac to bowstringman

I don`t blame people for being well supplied... I`m well supplied too by todays standard. I didn`t buy large amounts of primers, bullets, or powder when it was available, I have been buying a little here, and a little there for years. If I see a component I use I buy it and put it away. Sure glad I did in these times of need. I am not a hoarder by any means, I love to hunt and shoot, and have put together a small supply to get me by. my .02

Probably because of this kind of thing
could be but at least I'm not worried about vista outdoors not making primers for the general public like a lot of people are.
I've also got about 250lbs of powder so i don't have to worry about hogdon or alliant suddenly deciding they are not going to
sell powder to the general public

No new orders. Hodgdon did the same thing at the end of last year to catch up on some of the backlog.

Aaaand behavior such as this make shortages a lot worse, longer lasting and more expensive unfortunately.
vvvvvv Sorry not sorry
its all good I've got right around 60 + thousand rifle primers 25 thousand 209 & 26-27 thousand pistol primers between fed & cci
could be but at least I'm not worried about vista outdoors not making primers for the general public like a lot of people are.
I've also got about 250lbs of powder so i don't have to worry about hogdon or alliant suddenly deciding they are not going to
sell powder to the general public

Attachments

• 60FC29CF-70DC-49AD-A79B-ED0A2B5CF283.png
    60FC29CF-70DC-49AD-A79B-ED0A2B5CF283.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 462