I sure hope this is a joke

You Sir are wrong, No offense intended

None taken. I hope I'm right. If not, you can say I told you so.
It's not April yet.

I think the sign looks legit in a legit gunstore.

Some people have a sense of humour, some people talk **** because their mouth is open. Dunno if he has a sense of humour but it's no joke. I think the sign is legit.

Now you can go try correct the Big Fella all you want, you can live in hope you may get to say I told you so. I won't be around to see it and I don't think it's gonna happen that way.

We are now feeling the pinch in Australia, primers are pretty much sold out all stores.

Just spoke with someone I know at a ammunition manufacture. 8 months so far and they are still having a hard time with primer suppliers, so who do you think will be first to have a primer shippment.

You will never use up 85,000 primers in your life time! No wonder I can't find any - you have them all.
How old is he? How many rounds does he shoot a year? How long has he been buying/storing them. How many people is he loading for? Does he shoot in competition?

Have to give this thread a bump. I think that with what is going on overseas it's going to be a long time before primers are available in any kind of abundance.