I sure hope this is a joke

There are the same amount of primers and other components as there has always been. People seem to have an idea that they have to buy a 10 year supply , instead of a 1 year supply. So, it takes 10 times as many and 10 times as long to go around. It's just that simple.

There are the same amount of primers and other components as there has always been. People seem to have an idea that they have to buy a 10 year supply , instead of a 1 year supply. So, it takes 10 times as many and 10 times as long to go around. It's just that simple.
No argument on that. But I think other factors might be making that situation worse.

I see primers in supply at the LGS. Just one of the local stores. The price is pretty steep but I do see them come in more regularly now. As well as powder. Ammo is stocked on the shelves at most of the LGS.

Just started seeing CCI's 5.00/5.50 each with a limit two per day. Not stupid expensive. Been in there for two packs every trip I go to town. Slow way to getting them but it's only way these days
Where???? I've been searching high and low and haven't seen a small pistol primer on a shelf in almost two years.

Where???? I've been searching high and low and haven't seen a small pistol primer on a shelf in almost two years.
I have not seen any here or Tucson either. You could try Bruno's they are in your part of the state. I see them have primers in stock on their website on occasion.

Sportsman's Warehouse got so little reloading merchandise here they repurposed the reloading shelves with thermoses. My UPS driver having recognized all the gun stuff/reloading boxes he delivers we stared talking about weaponry and related shooting. He told me about the primers.
You have to ask for them as they're behind the counter