They got me now!

I always used to say I wish I owed a million dollars. As tight as I am, I know I would have used it to own way over that in financed assets.

To have that kind of Hate Club, you either have to be really bad, or extremely successful inciting an Envy Feeding Frenzy. Freaky is right.

Are you sure of this? I have wondered if it is. He hasn't done anything stupid. At least on the open forum. Maybe I should ban it?
RockyMtnUT claimed to be a Hanmmer Time forum member. Says I cause all kinds of drama on Hammer time. I've seen my posts screen shotted...300PRC used to be his screen name here, correct?

RockyMtnUT claimed to be a Hanmmer Time forum member. Says I cause all kinds of drama on Hammer time. I've seen my posts screen shotted...300PRC used to be his screen name here, correct?
There is no drama on HammerTime. Guys pick on each other like family. Disagreements are just that and fine.

If you are correct about this guy... Why would a person do that? I just don't get it?

What is clear is they are so infatuated with Hammer bullets and Steve personally it's at a creepy level. Looking at their coven YouTube page they are actively trying to "infiltrate" the Hammer Bullets like there on some under cover mission.
It's very clear your not dealing with stable, adult males there, nothing about their actions or communications seems like anyone who is stable or can deal with life as an adult. I seriously can not process what would cause an adult man to behave so irrationally.

In the PM this dude said the authorities have been notified, I would figure out who those authorities are and see if they filed a false report, then if they did make them put their money where their mouth is. Really they are treading on thin ice with their public accusation.

What is clear is they are so infatuated with Hammer bullets and Steve personally it's at a creepy level. Looking at their coven YouTube page they are actively trying to "infiltrate" the Hammer Bullets like there on some under cover mission.
It's very clear your not dealing with stable, adult males there, nothing about their actions or communications seems like anyone who is stable or can deal with life as an adult. I seriously can not process what would cause an adult man to behave so irrationally.
Really??? Infiltrate Hammer Bullets? Then what? I feel like I need to increase security at the shop and get home security.

In the PM this dude said the authorities have been notified, I would figure out who those authorities are and see if they filed a false report, then if they did make them put their money where their mouth is. Really they are treading on thin ice with their public accusation.
The letter that Niblet sent us also threatened to have us arrested and thrown in jail if we did not comply with his demands. Our attorney told us to just ignore it. Any response would only fuel him.

These guys have multiple personalities on line and disguise there ip address location. It is a strange world.

The letter that Niblet sent us also threatened to have us arrested and thrown in jail if we did not comply with his demands. Our attorney told us to just ignore it. Any response would only fuel him.

These guys have multiple personalities on line and disguise there ip address location. It is a strange world.
For those that don't know. Niblet is the bearded guy that has a YouTube channel that is devoted to bad mouthing Hammer Bullets. We refer to him as the YouTube idiot.

xsn10s has a Trojan Horse thread on the Hide. Lead Bullets and Environment, again.
RockyMtnUt has the slander video on the hide.
I see some people saying they will order Hammer bullets just due to the trickery antics of the posts! 😆 😆
When these haters gonna realize their efforts are actually getting you business? BWAHAHAHAHAHA