They got me now!

I have been here the whole time. I just don't comment on things, I let people who are the experts share. Straight at Hammer? I simply said posts like this thread are ridiculous drama. Get a life.
"This is the exact reason I rarely read anything on this forum. This use to be a fantastic forum full of useful information. Now, a sponsor has been allowed to take over and use it as his personal soap box. This forum is basically useless now unless you enjoy childish drama spread by someone with a personal agenda and an axe to grind.

Sir, I'm confused.

Just so you are aware, I'm not coming at your company in any way, I know you make monolithic bullets in Montana, that's about it. The aggressive response in defense by supporters is pretty crazy though.
We have been typing at the same time. Lol. If you didn't read the 1st post on this thread, I received a nasty email and PM about the same time, requesting that I comply with It's (pronoun) demands or, It would post this all over the internet. So I figured I would help, It, get the job done. Come to find out, It, had already been posting this. So much for, It's, blackmail attempt, I didn't even get a chance cower and comply. Lol!

Hahahhaha now I figured it out. "Long Range Hunting Group" or something like that. I've tried reasoning with him about a few things but good Lord what a self proclaimed expert! And playing the military service card as some indicator of superior knowledge of all things ballistic and firearm related…right…I am thankful for ALL the men and women who serve in this, and other capacities (like police and other first responders for example) but his whole "well I was in the army and I said so therefore those who don't see it my way are wrong…and possibly unpatriotic!" approach is plain bull 💩. I've known quite a few military and police officers who are very well trained and proficient in the use of their weapons but don't actually know a whole lot about ballistics in general, nor do they care to, nor do they really need to. Same as hunters…the fact that someone is a successful lifelong hunter means next to nothing as far as their knowledge of ballistics…I know so many "old guys" who are incredibly skilled outdoorsmen…and have prided themselves on making a box of the cheapest .30-06 ammo (invariably referred to as "shells" 🤣) money could buy last over a decade. And really, that's all they've ever needed to know. They're not crazy people like us on this forum 😬😬😬😬. Go out. Shoot deer. Eat deer. Repeat. 🤣

I try to respect all people regardless but I do not just defer to someone else's opinion if they say they're ex military, or police, or have been hunting since before I was born, etc….

That's not an automatic discussion ender and that "YouTube idiot" treats it like it should be.
My SIL, who is a range instructor, among other things, (Army MSgt) carries around a laminated card of a group my wife shot with her Rock River Arms Varmint with a dime-sized group when young soldiers complain that accuracy standards are too hard. "If a grandmother can do this why can't you?"

So, yes, appreciate everyone's service, but that doesn't make them firearms experts.

My SIL, who is a range instructor, among other things, (Army MSgt) carries around a laminated card of a group my wife shot with her Rock River Arms Varmint with a dime-sized group when young soldiers complain that accuracy standards are too hard. "If a grandmother can do this why can't you?"

So, yes, appreciate everyone's service, but that doesn't make them firearms experts.

Okay what's with the ladies always outshooting us haha?

I'll never forget (because she won't let me) the time my wife joined me shooting for fun just once - she actually hates guns - has no problem with them or anything like that but is just kinda "jumpy" to begin with and honestly just doesn't like loud things in general (living with me must be a daily nightmare 🤣)

We had propped up an empty pop can against a snowbank and she had her .22 out (yes, I bought her a gun, no it did not change that she just doesn't enjoy shooting). From my angle it looked like she was missing and hitting beside it…i kept calling it as a miss and to the left and assumed she was pulling it as we knew the sights were dead on. She was so frustrated.

Walked up to can…. "You idiot!!! Look at this!" She yells in anger and triumph.

All ten shots right through the can. It just wasn't falling over. I had been seeing snow kick up from behind the can from an angle.

I think she still has that can somewhere….

She doesn't even like shooting and never does it and just naturally smoked me that afternoon 😬🤣😱

Last edited: