They got me now!

This is the exact reason I rarely read anything on this forum. This use to be a fantastic forum full of useful information. Now, a sponsor has been allowed to take over and use it as his personal soap box. This forum is basically useless now unless you enjoy childish drama spread by someone with a personal agenda and an axe to grind.
You probably missed it. They came after me in a PM and on the open forum. This stuff is the last thing I want to do. I would much rather talk about bullets, rifles, and hunting. I get forced into this crap.

This is the exact reason I rarely read anything on this forum. This use to be a fantastic forum full of useful information. Now, a sponsor has been allowed to take over and use it as his personal soap box. This forum is basically useless now unless you enjoy childish drama spread by someone with a personal agenda and an axe to grind.
So good of you to come back after 10yrs dormant...and right now after some bans, and straight at Hammer Bullets....hmmmm

I get forced into this crap.
Forced?

If I recall and I could be wrong, but didn't you start a thread awhile ago soliciting negative feedback about your products? The thread caused similar drama and was ultimately removed by the HMFIC. Just asking for a friend.

Carry on, you're doing great!

We all have the option to read and participate as we please. I'm not sure if participate really applies to you with 2 posts since 2012. Thanks to the forum sponsors we get to continue enjoy different perspectives as they help keep a forum going.
Since I chose to listen more than speak that somehow minimalizes what I have said? Makes sense.

You probably missed it. They came after me in a PM and on the open forum. This stuff is the last thing I want to do. I would much rather talk about bullets, rifles, and hunting. I get forced into this crap.
Then why even respond to the PM? Especially in an open forum. This is the exact pointless drama I mentioned.

So good of you to come back after 10yrs dormant...and right now after some bans, and straight at Hammer Bullets....hmmmm
I have been here the whole time. I just don't comment on things, I let people who are the experts share. Straight at Hammer? I simply said posts like this thread are ridiculous drama. Get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forced?

If I recall and I could be wrong, but didn't you start a thread awhile ago soliciting negative feedback about your products? The thread caused similar drama and was ultimately removed by the HMFIC. Just asking for a friend.

Carry on, you're doing great!
Thanks, I am. I did start that. Sucked all the Hammer haters into it and they went off like a dumpster fire. Caught them on fire and they were so mad that they threw gas on themselves. That was when we figured out exactly who they are. They are still ****ed about it. Sounds like it got you too. The whole point was to let all of the Hammer haters get it off their chest. I wanted no help or defense from anyone. It was a chance all of the Hammer haters to explain why they hate Hammer Bullets, even though virtually none of them have ever used them. I did that about the time the coordinated effort, by the Hammer haters, to enter any Hammer thread and turn it into a dumpster fire so it would get shut down. So I exposed them. Worked great! If they would just leave me alone, all I would have to talk about is bullets, guns, and hunting. Maybe some cooking, but that section is pretty well taken up.

Thanks, I am. I did start that. Sucked all the Hammer haters into it and they went off like a dumpster fire. Caught them on fire and they were so mad that they threw gas on themselves. That was when we figured out exactly who they are. They are still ****ed about it. Sounds like it got you too. The whole point was to let all of the Hammer haters get it off their chest. I wanted no help or defense from anyone. It was a chance all of the Hammer haters to explain why they hate Hammer Bullets, even though virtually none of them have ever used them. I did that about the time the coordinated effort, by the Hammer haters, to enter any Hammer thread and turn it into a dumpster fire so it would get shut down. So I exposed them. Worked great! If they would just leave me alone, all I would have to talk about is bullets, guns, and hunting. Maybe some cooking, but that section is pretty well taken up.
Just so you are aware, I'm not coming at your company in any way, I know you make monolithic bullets in Montana, that's about it. The aggressive response in defense by supporters is pretty crazy though.

I have been hear the whole time. I just don't comment on things, I let people who are the experts share. Straight at Hammer? I simply said posts like this thread are ridiculous drama. Get a life.
It's all cool. I don't like this crap either. I'm just not one to lay down and let people take shots at me. I'll go down swinging. I didn't think you took a shot at me.