The Year of the 7mm…at least for me.

I have been a fan of the 7mm since my first 7mm-08 1981 Rem HV, BDL.
Over the last two years I have sold many rifles and handguns; both to clean out the safe queens and make room for my custom rifles that use prefits.
I finally got all but one of the 7mm cartridges I have wanted. (Still waiting on the 7x57 AI)
Attached are pics and a file that shows what each cartridge is and their H2O case capacity.
Perhaps someone will find it useful if they plan on building any one of these cartridges.

Any guesses on the last cartridge on the right?
Thanks from a fellow devoted 7mm shooter/loader/hunter except I only have 4. Nice to know I'm not the only 7mm cult member!

I have been a fan of the 7mm since my first 7mm-08 1981 Rem HV, BDL.
Over the last two years I have sold many rifles and handguns; both to clean out the safe queens and make room for my custom rifles that use prefits.
I finally got all but one of the 7mm cartridges I have wanted. (Still waiting on the 7x57 AI)
Attached are pics and a file that shows what each cartridge is and their H2O case capacity.
Perhaps someone will find it useful if they plan on building any one of these cartridges.

Any guesses on the last cartridge on the right?
I am similarly afflicted. My grandfather willed me his 7mm Express. I knew nothing about it but enjoyed shooting the ammo that accompanied the rifle. Then cane the big learning lesson for me. Not sure why it was so hard for me to find, but came to the understanding that it was a 280 Rem. From there the research into the 7mm bullet ingeneralnand I was hooked. Had to buy a new rifle to hunt in PA, so I went with a 7mm-08. Then a 7 RM, then built a 7SS, now have a 7 PRC. What I have come to realize is they are all very similar and I don't need any other rifles and that makes me sad.

Nice pose. That's for sharing

I've attempted to simplify some of my shooting and hunting components and rigs. I wouldn't say my attempt has really been successful, but focusing on 7mm has allowed me to improve my supply of bullet options without draining my bank account excessively. There is significant overlap in many of the available cartridges. However, it's hard to leave well enough alone.

I am similarly afflicted. My grandfather willed me his 7mm Express. I knew nothing about it but enjoyed shooting the ammo that accompanied the rifle. Then cane the big learning lesson for me. Not sure why it was so hard for me to find, but came to the understanding that it was a 280 Rem. From there the research into the 7mm bullet ingeneralnand I was hooked. Had to buy a new rifle to hunt in PA, so I went with a 7mm-08. Then a 7 RM, then built a 7SS, now have a 7 PRC. What I have come to realize is they are all very similar and I don't need any other rifles and that makes me sad.

Nice pose. That's for sharing
Hiw could I forget the gun I have with on Wlk hunt. A lightweight 280AI. :cool:

Uploaded my 7 mm Creedmoor experience