The wait begins again

I heard individual come back quicker then trusts. I still did a trust on my recent one I ordered in October so it can be shared. Hoping a year so I have it for next deer season. I have always used direct thread so can't help with the other part. So almost two months into my wait.
I did a trust as well and am around 13 months right now and waiting

The first time I called a lady answered she was no help said someone would call back in a week,week went by so I called again around 10am their time talked to a guy he looked it up said that they tried to turn them in 7 months told me I would have it in a couple weeks and sure enough I did

I was wrong on my earlier post, I got mine today 364 days later.
What was explained to me is that they got way behind, so they gave a bunch of these to some ATF guys so they could process them at home and get through them all a bit faster. So if yours got handed to guy that didn't have much free time, there it sat. If yours got handed to guy that's not so busy, he might have gone through his stack right away and that's why there is no consistency in wait times. Could be bs, but that's what I was told.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.