The PRC die "problem"

Bullet Central Micron Precision Die or short action custom dies.

Has anyone used these with success in fixing the clicker issues?

If you read through this post you will find that the problem isn't something a die can fix most of the time.

I understand that but there claim for the dies is to fix that issue so thought I would ask to see if anyone tried them with good results that's all.

I understand that but there claim for the dies is to fix that issue so thought I would ask to see if anyone tried them with good results that's all.
Depends on Brass in most cases and how hard you push the brass. If you're going to run your load hot more than likely not and it more than likely won't fix it on ADG, Lapua or Peterson brass. I think most have success when they is it on Hornady brass.

I know short action customs has spefic prc dies I found that interesting. I have a 7 prc Barre coming just wanted to be ahead of the game. But also have issue like this in 30 nosler.

If I decide to reload I think I'll be pulling my barrel and sending it off for $80. That would be worth the savings in frustration.
What smith did you use ?
One in Tucson. I had my own reemer though. It doesn't take much to do it. Mine did it with a T-handle and it worked just fine. Removes very little material. He's not taking any new work at this time.

My whidden custom die does address the issue. I have zero issue with hornady brass but lapau and adg brass, especially lapau, will click with 1x firing and definitely at 2x. So, to reduce the base, the whidden custom die undersizes the problem area at the .200 line as it should. My lapaua brass will run well at .530 on a saami .532 chamber. With a standard die the base is .531 to .5315 and that is too tight for case expansion. Running a redding standard die on hornady I get .530 on 8x fired brass so far. Pick your poison. I have not used my reamer yet so I don't know if that .001 and a standard die will be a good combo or not. Since I have a solution, I have not tested it, but I assume it will work. Reamer is a 350.00 deal and the whidden was 180.00 I believe, maybe more now.

My whidden custom die does address the issue. I have zero issue with hornady brass but lapau and adg brass, especially lapau, will click with 1x firing and definitely at 2x. So, to reduce the base, the whidden custom die undersizes the problem area at the .200 line as it should. My lapaua brass will run well at .530 on a saami .532 chamber. With a standard die the base is .531 to .5315 and that is too tight for case expansion. Running a redding standard die on hornady I get .530 on 8x fired brass so far. Pick your poison. I have not used my reamer yet so I don't know if that .001 and a standard die will be a good combo or not. Since I have a solution, I have not tested it, but I assume it will work. Reamer is a 350.00 deal and the whidden was 180.00 I believe, maybe more now.
On one of the PRC clicker issue threads, someone actually split some of the tighter sizing dies on I believe ADG brass. My takeaway on it was that it doesn't completely address the problem as the AW reamer does. Trying to squeeze the solid web of brass at the base is a problem especially on tough brass like ADG and Lapua. If a smaller die fixes it for you then awesome but it may or may not do it for someone else. For one rifle, it is a less expensive solution if it works.