The PRC die "problem"

I ordered a few 7 mm barrels to experiment with some cartridges and the 7 mm PRC was one of them. I'll call Ben and ask him.
Thanks. I can never get through to them. I think it's a 1-2 man show and they are always in the shop busy, busy, busy.

Thanks. I can never get through to them. I think it's a 1-2 man show and they are always in the shop busy, busy, busy.
I finally sent them a message saying that I was going to cancel my order. Josh did call me back but he was upset with me because I left messages and emails while he was gone and couldn't get them. make of that what you will . I asked him specifically about the 6.5 PRC clicker issue because I have a 6.5 PRC being chambered and a 7/6.5PRC …along with the new 7 mm PRC. He said it was not a reamer issue if you use the correct reamer and I believe he said he doesn't use a floating reamer. I did send in some dummy rounds so he could throat it for the particular bullets I plan to use. Waiting to see if the chamber job is done correctly and see if they shoot.

I ended up buying a PRC and decided I'm just going to shoot factory ammunition. It's not like I'll have a need for it very often and can afford to shoot a couple factory boxes a year if I really get after it. That way I won't have to worry about reloading or the potential clicker issues.

Any suggestions on smith to send a rifle to and have the chamber reamed with AW2 reamer? 6.5 PRC

Bullet Central Micron Precision Die or short action custom dies.

Has anyone used these with success in fixing the clicker issues?

Recent Posts