The PRC die "problem"

Should shoot better, since I also tweaked the freebore diameter.
I noticed that! I'm Curious as to what makes you decide on a freebore diameter ranging from+ .0003-.001, for several different calibers? The BRA #1 has +.001 and the 300NMI has + .0003, to me being a bigger case and bore I would have thought at least a .309 or similar to the 30 nosler freebore diameter. I'm sure the accuracy wouldn't change, but maybe pressure?

Last edited:
The 300nmi has a .3093
1649854566370.png

I had pulled this one up yesterday, maybe they made a misprint on this reamer print. that was the only reason I really asked the question. But with .3093 it makes way more sense! Thanks

View attachment 357720

I had pulled this one up yesterday, maybe they made a misprint on this reamer print. that was the only reason I really asked the question. But with .3093 it makes way more sense! Thanks
I have that same print with 309. One thing to note, most dimensions will be 0005 over reamer print from JGS. This has come from JGS themselves.

Is there anyone in this thread that is currently renting the JSG reamers? I have a rifle to do but I don't think it's worth buying the reamer just for one PRC. Anyone that could help out send me a PM if you please thank you

Post 131 this thread
Could someone send me the reamer spec sheet for 300 prc aw2 reamer. I have a reamer, but Smith wants a spec sheet.

Thanks

My question is how do I know this is my problem? My 2x fired ADG brass measures .531 and my resized with FL Whidden measures .530. I have more than just clickers, it's stiff just as the bolt closes as well as opening the bolt. I used a black sharpie on the case and you can clearly see it hanging up at the .3ish area. It is a custom gun, could the smith have cut a very tight chamber?