The New Tangent Theta 5-25x56

orkan

We are honored to be the first to announce the new Tangent Theta 5-25x56, anodized Coyote Brown!

Pre-Orders available. $5,412. First scopes will be shipping within a few weeks. Call today to secure your scope! 605-554-1911

9IXVvATh.png

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

Greg
Thanks for posting this with information.
I think the LRH members should start a "Go FUND Post" for the testing of this scope and send it to Len & Jill (CST).
After testing - if the scope got a good review Jill & I should be able to keep it for the time we put into it for review.😇
Len & Jill

IF there going for new why not make a 4-20 that weight is same as the 315 M

Seems like it would be perfect. The zco in that size seems heavier than needed too.Guess Im a light scope guy.

They are indeed probably among the three best scopes made on the planet today but the older I get the more I'm convinced that where you reach a certain price point on glass which is around 2,000-2,500.00 in today's dollars you're probably at the line of practicality.

No matter how much more you spend you're probably never really going to appreciate how much, "better" a 3,000.00-6,000.00 scope actually is because there's so little difference.

It's like when we try maximizing velocity for a given round, you reach a point where it takes a rather huge increase in powder to achieve just 200-400fps in velocity and that always comes at a higher cost in wear and tear on components, rifles, even glass.

Would I buy one if I had unlimited money? Maybe, or I might just go buy two VX6's and top off a second rig with top quality glass.

They sure look cool though!

They are indeed probably among the three best scopes made on the planet today but the older I get the more I'm convinced that where you reach a certain price point on glass which is around 2,000-2,500.00 in today's dollars you're probably at the line of practicality.

No matter how much more you spend you're probably never really going to appreciate how much, "better" a 3,000.00-6,000.00 scope actually is because there's so little difference.

It's like when we try maximizing velocity for a given round, you reach a point where it takes a rather huge increase in powder to achieve just 200-400fps in velocity and that always comes at a higher cost in wear and tear on components, rifles, even glass.

Would I buy one if I had unlimited money? Maybe, or I might just go buy two VX6's and top off a second rig with top quality glass.

They sure look cool though!
Ever used a Tangent Theta?