MARK 5HD 5-25X56 M5C3 ILLUM. FFP TMR on a RPR 300 win Mag

Thoughts of this combo for Long Range hunting and shooting
Back in Nebraska I have an old barn with a hay loft to have a nice elevated shooting platform it over looks 300 acres of rolling hills and cedar draws shots will be 300 to 1400yds
Will be using 200 grain ELDX or 200 Accubonds
Thoughts

I would lean to the ELD-X as it will perform better with a lower impact velocity than the AB IMO.
The 208 ELD-M is where I would park

For Break in I Have a mish mash of rounds 150 hornady 180 Ballistic tip Winchester and 180 accubond Winchester
Bothe the Winchester rounds have the bullets coated Black is this fine for Break IN????

If I was to break-in a barrel it would be for a competition rig, and I would follow this guys advice.

FWIW, there are others who shoot at this same level who do not break in a barrel.
Do what makes you feel good.

On my LR 338 NM I have that optic sitting in Spuhr mount with built in bubble,tough,but heavier option

I've got warne mountain tactical on mine. I also have ran Hawkins rings on another mark 5. You'll love the scope. I just shot mine today with the annual deer hunting party "range day". While all those poor fellas I hunt with scratch there head I shot a sub quarter minute group right in the 1/2 dot and put the rifle back in the case and let them continued to be punished but there 8lb rums and win mags lol. Gotta love this time of year 😂