Texas made monolithic bullets ...

These are cool. I'm a sucker for tipped bullets. Don't know why but I have always wished hammer would make some. I like these.
I have yet to find a better "tip" for consistent expansion than the little brass plunger tip that Peregrine uses.

I wish everyone designed the business end of their bullets the same way.

I have yet to find a better "tip" for consistent expansion than the little brass plunger tip that Peregrine uses.

Brother, as per our PM, I still wish you do a write on the Peregrine bullets to share. I plan on starting my purchase with their .308 cal 180g Plainsmaster to add to my growing mono bullet inventory.

Nope. Feenix will need to see a scholarly journal article on this bullet before you can go having an opinion. Trust the science...

Nope. Feenix will need to see a scholarly journal article on this bullet before you can go having an opinion. Trust the science...
You started claims as a researcher, and you cannot defend and then play the victim. I never asked for scholarly journals or research. You are the one that claimed scientific research, not me.

There in my back yard , looks like they offer 5 bullets in 4 different calibers they better get busy I bet this time next year they will be history mean while I'll stick with Hammers

You started claims as a researcher, and you cannot defend and then play the victim. I never asked for scholarly journals or research. You are the one that claimed scientific research, not me.
I understand gaslighting too, Ed. On another note, when are you going to eliminate your bias and start a thread on the Montana based monolithic bullet company called, Hammer Bullets?

Brother, as per our PM, I still wish you do a write on the Peregrine bullets to share. I plan on starting my purchase with their .308 cal 180g Plainsmaster to add to my growing mono bullet inventory.
I used the 150 Plainsmasters in my kimber Montana 280 AI before selling the rifle. It shot very well at 57.8 grains of Reloder 17 behind a Win LR primer. OAL 3.300. Right around 2950 FPS Shot one bou with it and had no recovery but seemed to perform totally as expected. Straight through!

I understand gaslighting too, Ed. On another note, when are you going to eliminate your bias and start a thread on the Montana based monolithic bullet company called, Hammer Bullets?
Good for you! Are you serious? There is so much coverage about it already. I do not think there is anything I can post that is not already covered, change anyone's mindset, or even bother to attempt it. My posts are purely to add to the knowledge base. What one does with it is entirely up to individuals.

If you want to know if I have a bias about Hammer bullets, I do - their low BC. Those that know me are aware of it. I wish their BC is higher. Nonetheless, I have their bullets to try.

Odd Feenix and I go way back and he has yet to try and dictate my opinions or limit them.

I think you're going out of your way here to pick a fight that is totally unnecessary and not something this forum caters to.

Because snake oil has been sold for a very long time.
If we were all closed minded we'd be stuck shooting Interlocks, core lockt, and maybe Nosler partitions and other bullets designed half a century ago or more that don't quite fit our needs today particularly in the LR world.

Options are good and competition is great. It's what forces existing companies to innovate and put out a better product.