Texas made monolithic bullets ...

I don't agree. He made a statement that I dont totally agree with but I did not see it as a fight. I saw it as having some merit based on his background. I got roughly a similar response form feenix even after stating how I saw benefits to the bullet but finding some of it hard to believe. I've got a lot of respect for both you and feenix Here but even by his own standards he should never try anything but Berger and the high bc they carry.
I am a skeptic at heart and admitted that I would take a look at any bullet I think my fit for what I need. But left that thread a little dumbfounded that I shouldn't be able to be a bit skeptical of claims. Same as I was with hammer. It took a long time before I finally tried them.
Again I may be off base here Feenix which probably got started by quoting a post I may be should not have and just commented on my thoughts alone. I've been wrong many times in my life and I will gladly own them if my experience changes my opinion. That's all I am trying. To say in these threads is my initial opinion and thoughts nothing more so I'll leave it at this and move forward with productive conversation. Kinda went off the rails in a way I regret
I would have never questioned your post if you went that route.

well dangit Feenix ....

Guess I'm gonna have ta try these too, like the looks of the 153 gr 30 cal (300 WSM) and especially that 7mm 117 gr for my 7mm-08, both should scream at good velocity for cartridge and still have the solid copper butt properties for killing effect ....

will be checking them out if I can get my hands on some

No you didnt make the claims but you insinuated that because I didn't have any cbb that how could I possibly call bs on some claims that all I'm getting at. Didn't matter if they are in hand if you ah ent shot them we are in the same boat. We both made a educated guess about what we believe the bullet will do.

Yes, I do have Hammer bullets 117 AH to try in my .257 WBTY and 178 AH in my .30 Gibbs. I hope to compare them with the 117 and 178 Cayugas. I also have GSCs, Barnes LRX, BD2s, and soon CBB. Yes, I have them to try, but I do not have time. :mad: Nowhere did I make any claims that I tried them. I have them on hand just in case I find some time to do load development. In the last two years, I have had four builds that I have not done load development. Full-time work and full-time school work have taken most of my time.
You average what? 10-15 posts an hour for 16hrs a day here on this forum? Mr. 18K posts. Somehow you got the time, maybe not the priority to actually get off your condescending high horse to go actually shoot something.

well dangit Feenix ....

Guess I'm gonna have ta try these too, like the looks of the 153 gr 30 cal (300 WSM) and especially that 7mm 117 gr for my 7mm-08, both should scream at good velocity for cartridge and still have the solid copper butt properties for killing effect ....

will be checking them out if I can get my hands on some
Feed them not a moose.

No you didnt make the claims but you insinuated that because I didn't have any cbb that how could I possibly call bs on some claims that all I'm getting at. Didn't matter if they are in hand if you ah ent shot them we are in the same boat. We both made a educated guess about what we believe the bullet will do.
I never made an educated guess or claimed what the bullet would do. The only claim I made is Hammer's low BC, but that is a known fact.

You average what? 10-15 posts an hour for 16hrs a day here on this forum? Mr. 18K posts. Somehow you got the time, maybe not the priority to actually get off your condescending high horse to go actually shoot something.
My LRH time is my break time off my studies and multi-task as it is readily available with multi-screens. Sorry, unlike you, I do not ride horses.

Recent Posts