Texas Custom Rifles

Well done getting it to shoot for your friend!

Yeah, for a full custom to *not* shoot well is pretty strange. Did your friend request the stock to be bedded? If a bedding job was requested/included and it wasn't is a big no-no to me....

Again, well done on getting it to shoot and glad your friend is pleased!

Well done getting it to shoot for your friend!

Yeah, for a full custom to *not* shoot well is pretty strange. Did your friend request the stock to be bedded? If a bedding job was requested/included and it wasn't is a big no-no to me....

Again, well done on getting it to shoot and glad your friend is pleased!

Thanks! I don't know if bedding was requested or not..........my feeling is you shouldn't have to on a nearly $4000 rifle. I believe he was also charged for a 20 round barrel break in and sight in. Anyway I doubt my friend or any of his friends will be purchasing any more rifles there.

The upside is we went to the range again this morning with some hand loads. I lucked out and one of the test loads I built shot incredible. My amigo had a grin on his face you couldn't erase with a chainsaw :D. A little over 1/2" center to center at 200 yards.

Attachments

• Jeff2 200 yard.jpg
    Jeff2 200 yard.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 76
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.