Tell me what you would do with this Mauser!

Have fun!

It doesn't sound like looking at it once in awhile is satisfying you, it doesn't sound like it holds sentimental value to you, and unless you, and your kids build memories around it, there won't be sentimental value.

I think building on something you want vs building on what you have is generally more satisfying. I'd sell it and start from scratch.

That's because we're all trying to get it away from you at a bargain price!;):D.

I know, it's kinda funny how we all want to sell high and buy low! o_O
I'll probably continue to look at it, maybe work up some light loads for the boys first venture to high power....one of them might take a fancy to it later, and there is nothing wrong about 30-06. In fact, its almost a rule that every American household needs at least one, isn't it? I hear you all on building from somthing else, at the end of the day I probably would be happier!
Thanks again.......

....I'll probably continue to look at it, maybe work up some light loads for the boys first venture to high power....one of them might take a fancy to it later, and there is nothing wrong about 30-06. In fact, its almost a rule that every American household needs at least one, isn't it? I hear you all on building from somthing else, at the end of the day I probably would be happier

A couple of reasons.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.