Tac-Ops vs. R&D Precision

I don't have any dealings with either of those folks , Is their any reason that your not trying one of the smiths from here on the board?

Our very own 308Nate here does awsome work (as good as I've seen) and his turn around time is realy good even on full builds assuming the parts get to him on time , several board members here can vouch for his work , hiw eb page is just bellow in my signatue box. I can't speek for Kirby first hand but he has plenty of happy customers , I've had work done to a shotgun by Shawn Carlock and I coulden't be happier.

I'm not trying to steer you away from either of you choices but just letting you know that are alot of other great builders out their.

If looking for a gunsmith all on this board are good to go
Ive worked with kirby for a while now good guy. Im getting a 270AM in a few days from him and taking it to a match so i have faith in his guns. I also have a good amount of rifles from GAP rifles. great rifles but its hard to talk to the owner so that why i went with kirby get right back to you when u have a question.

Seeing thar Parlan "just moved in from Melbourn", I am guessing that he is looking for a gunsmith on his side of the Pacific,and one that can understand him when he talks (they talk funny down there, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Rick

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.