SWFA SS 3-13x42 or Burris Veracity 3-15x50

SgtAllhiser

Has anyone done a side by side comparison of these two scopes? I've been searching for a head to head comparison, or even comparisons from the same source and I'm coming up blank. Looking at reviews for both, everyone seems very pleased with their performance. Both are a FFP optic for **** near the exact same amount of cash, same magnification, and were released right around the same time. My goal is to narrow down the best FFP optic in the 3-15/4-20 range right around $600-$800 and here is where I'm at. I do own a Burris MTAC that I am really happy with, so I am a bit of a Burris fan, but I have always been intrigued by the SS line of optics because of its very loyal fan base, I've just never seen one in person. i will be placing it on a Noveske/Centurion arms MK12 build that will be used for coyotes and long range plinking(300-600 yards). Thanks in advance for any input, it's much appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.